Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Law Of Attraction True Or Not True My Personal Opinion

The Law Of Attraction True Or Not True My Personal Opinion 


Hi, and thanks for taking the time reading this post.
I personally got interested in "law of attraction" some months ago.
I started promoting a company and one of my Mentors just talked about "the law of Attraction" during one of his Google Hangouts.

I start to read books like "Think, and grow rich" or "the secret of the Millionaire Mind" and honestly I was blown away. This is something nobody teaches us at schools or Universities and the most astounding thing to I find out was that these ideas of the law of attraction is not something from the last years but like the Napoleon Hill  book " think and grow rich" something from ages ago.

And do I really care finding out how the law of attraction works? No, I am not, but does this work? Yes, it really works, I suggest you start reading the bestseller from Napoleon Hill, Think and grow Rich.



Simple explained, the law of attraction is like "speaking to and asking the Universe" and to be honest , if you told me 6 months ago there is a Universe you can ask anything and you will get it, I would break out in loud laughter, it is the truth, and no I don t wear sandals and no I am not a earth healing guy or someone who talks to trees or believe in a life after death.


save_big_930x180
But the law of attraction is something completely different and when you start to read and watch video s about it one thing will be very clear, you will start asking yourself why is almost nobody talking  this, and why is no teacher teaching pupils and students about this??

I start to realize that going to work is something our parents "told" us when we where still youngsters,: Go to school, study" and after school "go and find yourself a job" and after that " buy a house, buy a car" we all went through that. Are our parents to blame? Of course not, because they didn t know there was "a law of attraction thing" because nobody even told them.



And yes I quit my job, called the 8 hour workday madness, because I only live once and yes I want to see places I ve never been before and yes I want to meet lots of  "Like minded people" from all over the world and yes I deserve to be rich and yes I deserve a better live and yes I deserve to decide by my own when to work and how long I want to work and from where I want to work, I deserve this and yes you deserve this too!

The second thing I did after quitting my 8 hour workday madness called job, was looking for something suited perfectly to my new lifestyle, or in other words, way of live and way of new thinking.
I suddenly watched a video of people somewhere in the USA getting up on stage at an event. This was the real eyeopener for me.



And I start researching this company, their ideas, their products, their compensation plans but most of all the thoughts behind this company which I prefer to call " The People s Company".
Who are the leaders, where do they come from, their background and foremost why are so many people making realistic money with this company alone but mostly in teams.
I watched an other video of a woman who struggled most of her life, living for 35 years in the same apartment in the Bronx.
She started with this company not long ago and besides she is making a six figure monthly income now her life is also changed at a spiritual level, so it is not all about the money, although it is something we all need.
Please, dear reader, take a few minutes to watch this amazing video, you too will be amazed.


HERE IS THE LINK

 The Law of attraction can be working for you too

I would love to connect with people from all over the world, my goal for 2014 is to help 100 families changing their lives, not only financially but also in a personal way.

If you still have questions or you just want more info about me, the company,the team I am in, the fact that I am blessed with not one but two Mentors, perhaps you want to know more about them?

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

post and share and earn money take a look at the new "Facebook" social media site HERE


save_big_930x180

No comments:

Post a Comment