Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Personal Letter To The Co Founder Of Empower Network The Peoples Company David Sharpe

A Personal Letter To The Co Founder Of Empower Network The Peoples Company David Sharpe


Yes I admit, I miss David Sharpe, the co founder of empower network, I prefer to call them the peoples company because this is the only direct sales company I know that really empowers people in a never seen before unique way.

The most watched and most epic sales video from the history of empower network

I have most of the inner circle audios ad many of them are with David Sharpe, and yes I like listening to him not in a gay way LOL but because he continue to inspire me.

The most successful direct sales company in 2014, empower network the only one who is still missing, is you!
David Sharpe & David Wood

Do not get me wrong here, I like David Wood and after David Sharpe left empower network because of severe health problems last March, David Wood has done a great job, building on empower network and introducing new great products and of course of his appearances live on stage at the epic empower network live events. So I respect David Wood a lot for me still one of the greatest and most successful marketers today, but I always have the feeling I have been missing something here.
The Million Dollar Earners ring from empower network
The Million Dollar Earner Ring by empower network

David Wood and David Sharpe, the perfect combination of modern marketers, I remember their live on stage appearances at the live events, the last one together was in January 2014 at Miami, it was epic and phenomenal!

David Sharpe spotted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands


The perfect combination of two completely different persons who found each other on the internet and locked their arms together to start empower network after masterminding in the hills of San Jose, Costa Rica they started their success story in Miami from a small and smelly and hot hotel room filled with 37 like minded people like Tracey Walker and others.

The most successful marketers?

I often ask myself what if...and I know the severe health problems of  David Sharpe were the main reason why he left the company but what would be the reaction when at a live event suddenly David Sharpe would appear on stage? I think the whole room would explode ( in a positive way of course).

David Sharpe

What is David Sharpe planning? An other new company? He has no money worries, but I could imagine that he start to get bored sitting at home and doing nothing, does he think at his days of glory and does he miss the excitement of having a company which has changed thousands of lives of people from all over the world? Is he planning a new company? I hope David Sharpe is doing well and his beautiful family, but the truth is we all miss David Sharpe, It is time to get healthy as soon as possible and to get back to empower network and do what you can do as no other, inspire thousand s and thousands of people from all over the world during the live events, and till then, I will keep listening to the inner circle audio s with David Sharpe!

To "test drive"this sophisticated world s first automated marketing franchise just click the button below as always we say the only person we are missing in our team is you!




No comments:

Post a Comment